Sunday, September 7, 2008


*jumps for joy* I made it into Slytherin for the HSKS 6 swap. I am so looking forward to this term, with the boys in school and the oldest one working full time i've got a heck of alot more free time during the day.

Last week was a bit hard on me, I had no clue as to what to do, lol. I did watch alot of Tyra Banks and cooking shows which I normally don't do during the day.

This week looks promising..I've just finished a mini update on my etsy store "Faery Fiber" and take a look at my new mini skeins. They are just absolutely adorable, lucky I've got some dyed up for myself, hehe. I've got alot planned this week with dyeing yarn, another update on Friday and I must make some owls. I've been scouring Ravelry for some patterns and found some cute little owl patterns in both crochet and knit. Hmm...wonder what house I'll be knitting for, must start looking for bag patterns too :)

4 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

Purdy yarn!! Being you got both the logo and the link correct, you get an A+ for this weeks assignment!!

Rose said...

Excellent, Slytherins UNITE!!!

Cassandra Grubbly-Plank said...

Ooooh! So you're the one who dyes that beautiful yarn. I am a loyal customer and devoted fan. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello from a new housemate! I'm in Slytherin for the HSKS 6 also. This is my first, so you won't have seen my name before. I'm Amethyst Aurag.

I'm so freakin' excited about this swap. I can't wait to play, and I can't wait to get to know my new housemates.