Saturday, September 13, 2008

HSKS 6 Questionnaire

Potter Name: Cassandra Black

Rav ID: orianna

I am allergic to: cats and smoke

Pets that I have: 2 daxies and a chinchilla

My favorite yarn: anything wool or wool blend(silk/alpaca etc)

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?

My favorite flavor: milk chocolate followed by coke classic

My favorite holiday: Halloween with Christmas a close second

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) I'm game for a sock or scarf kit, surprise me ;)

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: for dpns-love bamboo(Crystal Palace), 6-8 inch length for socks. Circs-addis in a 32 inch length, US 1's or 2's.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Knit Picks wood dpns?? or Clover would be nice too.

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?)3rd year

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?nope

No comments: