Sunday, September 14, 2008

SLYTHERIN QUIZ #1

Do you knit and/or crochet I mainly knit but can do some simple crochet
How long have you been at your craft? 20+ years
Do you spin? yes I do
What type of spinning do you do (drop spindle or wheel)? wheel
Are there any other crafts that you participate in? I dye yarns and quilt but not for a long time now.
What are your favorite yarns/fibers? wool, wool blends, silk and alpaca
What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? fun fur, acrylics
Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? cashmere, I've been dyeing to try Manos, debbie bliss etc..I'm thinking scarves, mitts, lol
What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? socks, scarves and mitts
What are you currently working on? socks, socks, more socks and a scarf
Anything you plan to start this autumn? my first sweater for moi
What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.)my first pair of socks I designed using 2 different colors.


Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
Entrelac

No comments: