Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hogwarts sock 3 belated thank you


Thank you Holly for the beautiful socks and goodies. They are absolutely gorgeous and fit wonderfully. She also included a pattern for mittens and the yarn and addis to make them plus a wonderful Slytherin notebook, Go Slytherin! Now that I'm no longer sick and just starting to get back into the blogging world again I'm playing catch up so to speak.

I'm actually going to skein up the yarn today and cast on for my mitts cause I have a bad feeling winter will be coming early this year and I don't want to be caught off guard.

I'm also working on typing up my hogwarts sock pattern for Gryffindor that I had knit up for a previous round. I'll have it up in a week or two. This week is back to school for the boys and they are not excited, lol. Either am I to tell you the truth since this will be my first time being home alone all day. Hubby's working days this week so it's just me and the dogs. Looks like I will be having a big dye fest this week to prepare for the big update on Saturday Sept.6.

No comments: