Sunday, April 20, 2008

HSKS 4 received and sent



First off, I am sorry I haven't posted the last few weeks. I've been ill and haven't been on the computer much, well not at all in the last week/two. I am just getting over another bout of pneumonia and crap I am so sick of being sick. With that being said, I have some news on the HSKS4 swap.

I would love to send a big Thank You to Selina Starflame for the most wonderful package she sent. I received it on Monday but I wasn't feeling well I didn't open it until today. Check out all the bag, it is absolutely gorgeous, all the hard work she put into this bag I am honored and looking forward to using it. I've already stashed my current sock project inside, hehe. Selina also sent some yummy goodies, an assortment of chocolate bars from Purdy's(one of my absolute favorites), hot tamale and gummy worms(not in pics but they are sooo good, hehe). I also received Slytherin stitchmarkers, bookmark, hair pins(already in use), Lush bath bomb, knit picks wooden dpns which I'm so looking forward to trying out. Also included are stickers, snake tatoo which I can't wait to apply to my leg just to get an idea of what it will look like when I do get my tatoo there ;) and a Harry Potter books on cd and patterns. I was completely spoiled and I am one very happy Slytherin. Thanks again Selina, you rock!



Here's a pic of the bag I sent out my pal, can't wait till he receives his goodies.

1 comment:

Gryffinitter said...

My most excellent Slytherin Friend - I got my terrific swap package and have blogged about it at http://Gryffinitter.blogspot.com

Go take a look and see if I have done it justice - it is sooooo nice!

I have told about getting it on the Ravelry thread, and I have tried to blog on the HSS3 blog but loused it up and have to try again later, but it all points to this entry.

Thanks so Much!

Elizabeth Stewart Moody