Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HSKS4

Well, my bag is complete and most of my goodies I have ordered online have arrived. I'm still waiting on one thing in particular that I would love my pal to have. Trying to find any Harry Potter related items(other than books) here is like pulling teeth, ugghh. Thanks to online shopping it has been a dream, just the waiting for customs to clear my stuff is a pain, Muggle Mail, ugghh!

On the knitting front, I've casted on to my Hogwarts Sock pal's socks and I'm loving it. I'll post pics once I get more of the sock completed. I'm also thinking of a sock pattern to write up honoring the Slytherin House :)


Well, time to get back to the boys, they are sick this week. Not looking good for me either :(

1 comment:

Selina Starflame said...

Hi Cassandra! Procrastination is a curse that I've been facing lately, your bag almost complete (except for sewing in the lining that's were procrastination comes in) most the goodies are here. There are some more questions I have for you to help me complete your sock kit and make it extra special. I'll be emailing you later.

Hope you are feeling better!