Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Long Weekends over

Ahh, the long weekend is over and kids are back in school. This weekend was really nice, Family Day was yesterday here so we spent the day just hanging out with the kids. Hubby was off but was back on nights last night, always good for him to have a short work week.

On the knitting front, nothing to report. With all the free time I had I managed to make one hat for my little guys stuffed monkey, lol. Kids had fun and didn't want to head back to school today :(

Since Family Day isn't a Federal Holiday here in Canada I still got mail and woot, I received a super sweet package I've been waiting for for my HSKS4 and Hogwarts Sock Kit pals. Hehe, I can't wait to get these babies mailed out :)

Time to pick up my little guy from school.

No comments: