Thursday, February 7, 2008

Update


Just wanted to flash a pic of the character based(Cho Chang) yarn I picked up for my pal. I loved it so much I had to get a matching skein even tho I'm not a Ravenclaw. Isn't it pretty :)


I went on a field trip to the Muggle Hospital on Tuesday with my little guy and ended up with a muggle sickness, laryngitis. Couldn't believe it, so I made a trip to Madame Pomphrey and hopefully her elixir will have me well in no time. So, to keep me occupied today I've decided to cast on a pair of mittens for one of my little guys. Right now we are a bit warm but things are supposed to change on the weekend, ugghh.

Time to get some knitting done before picking up the little ones for lunch.

1 comment:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Ohhh it is pretty!

Shitty deal about the muggle sickness I can relate.

cheers from your fellow Slytherin Sister (hogwarts sock swap)