Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've got a new pal for HSKS3 and the best news is I'm knitting for Hufflepuff now! Woot!! This is awesome cause I originally was hoping for a Hufflepuff pal since that was the only house I haven't had yet. I just cast on for the new bag, my Ravenclaw bag will be gifted to a good friend of mine who has a birthday coming up very soon as had her eye on it for sometime :) I've also found some awesome yarn for my new pal and since he loves all sock yarn I was able to get a little creative in my purchase. I've also picked up the needles, hehe, hardcore shopping but I so needed it. I've been so good on my yarn purchases but may be tempted into purchasing Yarn Pirate's Booty Club, hmmm, very tempting.

On the home front, the boys are pretty much over their infections and went to school all week and are almost done their medication. It was nice, a few hours of quiet, hehe. Today is my Hubby's 39th birthday, wow, almost the big 40. My birthday is next week and my HSKS 3 pal Selina sent me a gift certificate to Elann. I was on their website for a few hours last night trying to decide what to buy. I'm thinking yarn for a sweater or tank since I've never made one for myself before. Since November I've lost 35lbs and I think I'm due for a sweater or even tank :) I've got more weight to lose but man does it feel good to have that weight gone and I've got a waist, rofl.

Well, time to get hubby's birthday stuff going, have a few things to pick up for supper tonight.

No comments: