Thursday, January 10, 2008

I got my Pal

*Woot* I got my pal for the HSKS swap and I'm knitting for a Ravenclaw.

I'm in the progress of picking the bag pattern or maybe designing one. Decisions, decisions.... I think I will include one of my sock designs for her package. I also have needle shopping, bead shopping for the stitchmarkers and the ever so fun, yarn shopping ;) I'll be checking the sellers on Diagon Alley over the next few weeks scouring the shops for the perfect yarn.

As for myself, I am going to start rereading the HP books and probably watch the 5th movie again, hehe. Maybe I'll even get my socks I casted on a few weeks ago finished. I'm using Colinette Jitterbug in Lagoon, just a basic sock pattern.

Time to feed the Black clan.

3 comments:

Bev Love said...

Hi Cassandra,
Although I am the Slytherin Prefect I am a first year. I would love to know more about HSKS3.

Bev
paletpc at mindspring dot com

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Hi Bev
Don't forget to post this week.100%participation wins big points ;)

Selina Starflame said...

Hi Cassandra! I just casted on your bag last night and it's going well. I hope you like the end result. Hope you are having a great weekend :-D

I'd love if you'd blog a wishlist to help me get some goodies ready for you *hint,hint*

Your Ravenclaw Knitting Pal,