Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bag Update

Hey, sorry for the late post. RL and Potter life haven't mixed to well the last couple of weeks.

So, here I am and my bag is half done, yarn is bought in a gorgeous custom colorway for my pal. I'm hoping she likes it, it is based on a character from the book :) For my bag I'm using the Patons Soy Wool and it is knitting up so well. I'll post pics in a bit, right now blogger is being a little finicky.

I've also joined another swap, hehe. The Hogwarts sock swap 3 is up and since I had enjoyed the previous 2 rounds I've signed up again. I'm thinking of designing my own sock pattern for this one :)

Power hungry Slytherin
loved those of great ambition.
- sorting hat in Goblet of Fire in his song

In Slytherin you'll makeyour real friends,
Those cunning folk use any
means
To achieve their ends.
-sorting hat in Philosophers Stone in his song

There is no good and evil,
there is only power and
those too weak to seek it.
Professor Quirrel to Harry in Philosophers Stone

1 comment:

Selina Starflame said...

I'm so glad that you weren't cursed! There was a rumor going around that you were cursed by You-Know-Who. Your bag has come off the needles and now just needs to be lined and goodies have been flying in slowly via owl. I'm so excited, I hope you like everything :-) Take care