Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hogsmeade


I just got back from Hogsmeade and what a blast I had. First stop was Gladrags for a pair of black Dragon hide boots that I've been wanting for some time now. I also found a cool pair of socks, yes I had to buy socks... with all the homework we have I haven't found the time to knit a pair for myself.


Then I popped into Honeydukes. I have been craving chocolate frogs and chocoballs all week so I picked up a big bag of those along with some sugar quills, licorice wands and fizzing whizbees. I sampled some fudge and it was delightful.


The last stop of the day was the Three Broomsticks to meet up with my fellow Slytherins and have a few butterbeers before heading back to Hogwarts. The Three Broomsticks was wall to wall Hogwarts students, if someone wanted to get some firewhiskey without anybody noticing that would have been the time to do it. Not that I would or anything *wink*

No comments: